COVID 19 Support
We know the impact of the current corona virus will affect all of us in very different ways. It is possible that the Academy can either offer assistance in some circumstances, or signpost students and families to other agencies that can help.
If you have any questions or concerns over your child’s emotional wellbeing and mental health at school, please contact the relevant Head of Year:
- Mrs Ceri Richardson – Head of Year 7 email@example.com
- Miss Shannon Nicholls – Head of Year 8 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Marie Millward – Head of Year 9 email@example.com
- Mr Philip Taylor – Head of Year 10 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Shona Walker – Head of Year 11 email@example.com
We are here to help and advise! As part of our support package we have put together a Pupil Self Care Booklet if pupils are struggling with anxiety and coping in the current situation and also a Parent Support Pack signposting to different agencies who can help with things like mental health, benefits, housing and money advice.
Contacts for external support agencies linked to mental health:
- Changes – http://www.changes.org.uk/
- Young Minds – https://youngminds.org.uk
- CAMHS – https://www.combined.nhs.uk/
- Dove – https://www.thedoveservice.org.uk
- Arch – https://www.archnorthstaffs.org.uk/
Other contacts for support:
- Childline – https://www.childline.org.uk/
- Samaritans — https://www.samaritans.org/
- The Mental Health Support Team (MHST) 07708318356
- NSPCC – 0808 800 5000 email firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Era (Domestic Abuse) – 0300 303 3778
- Or pupils can use OSSMA’s own
Type ORM2, your message to 07860021584.