Lettings & Bookings
Important Information – Sports Hall Closure Dates 2019
Monday 26th August 2019
The following dates below (which may be subject to change), detail our academic year exam commitments where the Sports Hall will not be available during weekday evenings Monday to Thursday They are;
- Week commencing 3rd June until 6th June 2019
- Week commencing 10th June until 13th June 2019
- Week commencing 17th June until 21st June 2019
May I take this opportunity to apologise for any inconvenience caused with regards to your booking and we will make arrangements to credit your account for the periods of non-use. In anticipation thank you for your understanding in putting the requirements of our students first. If you do wish to contact me for further details please email email@example.com
Our Facilities Include:
• 4-badminton court sports hall with facilities for:
• 5-a-side football
• table tennis
• Full size flood lit 3G football pitch which divides in to 1/3
• Large mirrored air conditioning dance, aerobics, fitness studio
• 15 station fitness Suite, treadmills, X-trainers, bikes, rowers. Casual and Monthly membership contact 01782 882204 for details.
• Tiered seating available for up to 180 extending to 280 with additional loose seating.
• State of the art lighting rig and sound desks
• Sprung floor performance area and raised stage available on request.
• Seated banqueting for up to 160 People suitable for weddings, parties and disco’s.
• Conference facility for up to 20 people.
• Seminars, presentations, Staff training for up to 300 people.
• A variety of classrooms are available for adult education and private hire. IT, art, cookery, woodwork, music and much more.
• All rooms are fitted with electronic white boards and projectors.
• A variety of IT rooms are available with up to 45 computers depending on the room.
• Internet access available on request
• 32 Station cookery kitchen
• 30 station music room
• Science lab
• Art and photography studio
For further information, availability and bookings please contact Brett Young on 01782 882200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For out of hours contact please call 07834 584536.
To pay by Direct Debit, please click on the following link:
Please click here for our current Price List