It is vital that sixth form students ensure that their behaviour and attitude is in keeping with their status as role models to younger students. This means:
- Wearing your ID tag at all times when on the academy premises.
- Following the general academy rules.
- Following the dress code at all times (see Dress Code).
- Ensuring an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Keep the sixth form areas tidy and in good condition and leave facilities as you would wish to find them.
- Respect the academy’s property at all times.
- No food and drink allowed in the carpeted areas.
- No use of mobile phones or other devices including headphones during lesson times.
- No use of mobile or other devices which causes inconvenience or disruption to your own learning, or that of others.