Enrichment provides excellent opportunities for you to extend your learning beyond your academic subjects. This is increasingly important in the current climate of high levels of competition for jobs, apprenticeships and University places. Enrichment activities can provide you with a solid basis when writing job/UCAS applications.
The following guidelines apply:
- Participation in enrichment activities is compulsory and counts towards your Guided Learning Hours total.
- You are free to decide on your own enrichment activities, but you must be fully committed and attend the session every week.
- Enrichment may consist of:
- Helping younger students with their reading or Maths
- Going into a primary school to get experience as a teaching assistant
- Running a sport club