Ormiston Academies Trust (OAT) is the sponsor of Ormiston Sir Stanley Matthews Academy.
OAT is a not-for-profit sponsor of primary and secondary academies. Our vision is for all young people to have the highest academic, social and practical skills to allow them to lead a fulfilling life. We are determined to become the Trust that makes the biggest difference.
OAT has a family of academies across England. We believe that every school and community is unique, so we do not impose a ‘one size fits all’ approach to teaching and learning. Our academies are encouraged to respond to the needs of their students and their community. We support our academies to share good practice and are committed to giving their staff increased opportunities for professional development.
An Ormiston academy:
- Shares its talents and best ideas with others in the network
- Collaborates with a network of academies from across the UK
- Improves results with the help of a dedicated school improvement team
- Has access to expertise including marketing and PR, finance, ICT and HR at a low cost
- Develops its own unique personality
- Gets good value for money from its expert services
- Is not alone when Ofsted visits
- Works with a sponsor that invests in the future of education
Find out more on the Ormiston Academies Trust website.